Saturday, July 23, 2011

Say Hello, to my NEW Baby!!

First off.. lets do some business.
1: Go check out my sponsors and show some love! I have some new ones :)
2: EVERYONE, go to your account settings and make sure your email is linked! alot of times i try to reply to a comment but your email is "noreply" and thats LAME. So do it :)
3: My GFC goes in and out so if you are a new follower and would like a follow back, leave your blog address in a comment :)
.
OK, ON TO BABY NEWS!
Well i am partly sad, but mostly happy.
Sad because Hansel, my Nikon D3000 is going to be gone soon :(
but... HAPPY cuz Grettel is here!!

I AM IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!
The images are so much clearer and more pretty! She is a pretty lady!
And boy does she have some serious Aperture which makes for awesome portraits!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yea lets meet her :)
(all these pics are UNedited!, except for the black and white ones of course)
i played with the setting alot :)

These pics are from last sunday. I swear im ALWAYS a week behind.
 Thumbs up.. Bray was ready :)

 Even the water is more defined and pretty


LOOK AT THAT SEXY MAMA!
(remember..this week we are LOVING ourselves! check back {{HeRe}} and link up!)

 haha sometimes Braylee is rude.
Ok A LOT of times lately.





Old Navy swim suit ad.
Just sayin :)
(and yes her swim suit is from old navy)

 Jeff cooling his head off :)
 What a mean daddy.. trying to trick the child into getting squirted in the face. Is squirted a word?? Well it is now, feel free to use it.




 So much energy
 look at that form and those dancer toes haha. She is a natural. I guess those cheer classes she went to had an effect on her in the athletic department. Let us pray she goes the dancer route, or gymnast route, ANYTHING but cheer! (No offence cheerleaders).
 i guess she has been watching mommy workout too much..
LOOK AT THAT PERFECT PLANK! haha

 off she goes again!
 haha she is such a goof. Is ALWAYS doing summer-saults (however that is spelt)



 sun tanning.
 Look at that color vibrancy.... UN-edited yo's!
I just cant get enough :)
im in love with miss Grettel.
Hansel, you will be missed, you were good to me. But some good things have to end so better things can happen :)


Like our blog?!
make sure you vote daily!
click on this link, then click the left brown bubble! thats it!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Aww I used to be a cheerleader since I was like 10 up until my senior year of high school!! But I know what you mean, not gonna lie. David asked if I was going to put Alyson in cheer and I told him no, either Dance or Gymnastics, not cheer. If I put her in cheer she is doing All-Stars and refuse to pay for her to cheer in high school. All Star Cheerleaders are COMPLETELY different (different attitude) than high school cheerleaders that's for sure (I've done both).

Anyhow, yay for new gear!!! I love these, they're so cute lol! :)

Oh Jazmyn

~ Mona said...

Really great pictures! Have fun playing with your new toy!
~ Mona : )
Mona’s Milestones
If you get a chance, please stop by and vote on “How do you promote your blog?”

Anonymous said...

okay, what kind of camera is that?! I need one!!!!

Melanie said...

You are HOT mama! How dang cute is your sweet family! Dude I'm so jealous, I still have a non-pretty point & shoot camera. What kind is your new toy? I love how you named it!

Lindsay said...

love your pictures! they turned out great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...