Friday, September 23, 2011

Calling October Sponsors!


Let me help you promote your blog/business and you can help me!



AS Of September 23rd
  • We had 6,134 page views last month and keep growing!
  • 348 followers via Google friend connect
  • 529 friends on my facebook (which gets feeds from my blog)
  • 38 networked blog followers
  • 73 fans on my Young&Restless FB fan page
  • 154 TWITTER followers



Large Ad Space: $10
I have 3 spots available. With this spot you will get a special post for ultimate exposure! You will be at the top of my sponsor list located in the top right corner of my blog!

Medium Ad Space: $8
I have 3 spots available. With this spot you will be included in a post along with the small ad space. You will be just under the large ad space spots in my sponsor list :)

Small Ad Space: $5
Im not limiting the spot availability at this point in time. With this spot you will be included in a post along with the medium ad space. You will be just under the medium ad space spots in my sponsor list
All money transfers will be done safely and securely through paypal! Money must be received before you ad space will go up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a blog i do ad swapping
as long as the availability is there (small ads are unlimited for now).

---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I would LOVE to do a giveaway on this blog also. I am only going to host giveaways for this that will benefit my readers and interest them. Most of my readers are parents.
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
so email me if you are interested in either!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...