Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordlesss{ish} Wednesdays

I absolutely love the neighborhood/town home area we live in. There are so many sweet kids Braylee's age and she just loves to play with them. Emma(in the middle in the below pic) was Braylee's first friend to come knock on the door asking if she can play. Such a sweet girl.



Although i am SOOOOOOOO excited for fall, i am a little sad that all the swimming and carnivals will be over. Here in Utah the temp is dropping THANK GOODNESS! Its so nice. Still hot but not unbearable. And the nights and mornings are now chilly. Im so pumped for fall.





Braylee and Makaibree are so cute together.
If you are new to my blog, Makaibree is our sweet little neighbor girl that i babysit during the week.
We just love having her.


Happy hump day everyone!
We are half way to the weekend :)

9 comments :

Lisa [at] Beauty and Her Boys said...

Glad to see B is feeling loads better!!

Christina said...

Adorable! She looks like she is all better. I bet you are thrilled!

My little girl has that same swimsuit your daughter has! Cute!

Neil, Ali, Emma & Claire said...

Ok, so I'm a terrible mother. It didn't even know Emma was over at your house bugging you! I'm so sorry! Next time feel free to send her out. Those are some cute pictures though!

Lindsey said...

So cute! I can't wait till my little one gets to that age and can have little friends come over to play! Oh that will be nice for mom:) Glad to have found your blog via The Paper Mama! You can find me here...Onceuponawife.com!

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures- it looks like the girls have a lot of fun together.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love these! Cute bright bathing suits!

Sonya Marie said...

your daughter is freaking adorable

Hall Around Texas said...

Cute pictures! Such sweet, sweet girls. And, I am SO ready for Fall!!

Christa Cox said...

thanks guys! you are all so sweet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...