Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pimp My Ride! {V.V}

HORRIBLE!
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
BLOGGER!!

I am a HORRIBLE blogger today!
I am SOO sorry.
im the host of this thing (the host of my 4 loyal vloggers) and i SUCKED today!

Ive been so busy with my photography i just couldnt find the time to do my vlog.
Well i DID find the time but... the end of the day?? really?? 
Will you forgive me???

This week's theme was "Pimp my Ride aka show us your car" :)
You have to at least watch the end ish..
we had a vlogging injury hahaha!

2 comments :

Jennifer said...

Is the link up still open tomorrow?

Unknown said...

OMG I'm sorry I didn't even vlog this week. I'm so behind on everything. I blame my new tablet. Makes me only wanna play games.
The end was so freakin funny. Loved it so much!
And a note on the lotion thing. My hubs in the same way and with the dry food thing. My chicken is always dry to him. LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...