Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sponsor In February! {Changes}


First off.
I was on FB today and this feed from Jess's blog stuck out to me about not working for free and knowing your worth. Read about it HERE

I am making some changes about sponsoring...
February will be the last month that i swap ad space.
And it will only be with the people i have already told that i would swap with.

Hear me out.

The point of sponsoring is to GET something out of it. You scratch my back i scratch yours type thing.
I work hard to make my blog fun and interesting and to keep my hits coming in.
And my blog is growing rapidly.

STATS:
AS Of  January 24th 2012
  • We had 19,731 page views last month and keep growing!
  • About 400-1000 page views daily (slower on weekends)
  • 481 followers via Google friend connect
  • 608 friends on my facebook (which gets feeds from my blog)
  • 48 networked blog followers
  • 104 fans on my Young&Restless FB fan page
  • 62 fans on my new Personal/Fitness/Youtube FB fan page
  • 354 TWITTER followers
    1-24-12 @ 3:18PM

    I hope this doesnt make me look bad but you gotta realize i want to move forward with my blog. 
    I work VERY hard at and post often. I put myself out on a limb and am VERY open and honest and i pride myself if being a REAL, RAW blogger.

    But im also not stingy. I will still offer free ad spots now and then.
    I will swap with blogs near the same stats as me (i know that sounds bad but it just makes sense).
    It would be the same as me paying you and you paying me.

    So if you'd like to sponsor in the future here are the CHEAP prices :)
    I work very hard for my sponsors :)

    Large Ad Space: $10
     I have 3 spots available. With this spot you will get a special post for ultimate exposure! You will be at the top of my sponsor list located in the top right corner of my blog! 

    Medium Ad Space: $8
    I have 3 spots available. With this spot you will be included in a post along with the small ad space. You will be just under the large ad space spots in my sponsor list :)

    Small Ad Space: $5
    Im not limiting the spot availability at this point in time. With this spot you will be included in a post along with the medium ad space. You will be just under the medium ad space spots in my sponsor list

    All money transfers will be done safely and securely through paypal! Money must be received before you ad space will go up.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I hope you all understand and see where im coming from about moving forward with my blog.
    I LOVE and APPRECIATE all my readers.
    I love all your sweet comments. It seriously makes my day.
    I dont know what id do without this blogger community as silly as that sounds.



    3 comments :

    Unknown said...

    I definitely see where you're coming from, but I also think helping out good blogs that don't have as many followers is one of the things that makes the blogging community so special. I know I wouldn't have nearly as many followers if it weren't for some help from bloggers with higher stats. And I know I will always do the same for other bloggers. Blogging should be about the quality of the blog not the stats.

    Christa Cox said...

    and i completely agree. Thats why ive always done swapping and host a blog hop on fridays and used to do a feature friday and do a vlogging link up... all this only gains everyone exposure. And like i said i will still do swapping in the future just not as often. Also on my twitter i am always shouting out fellow blogger friends :)

    Im just ready to move forward with what sponsoring IS ya know?

    Not trying to be defensive i just VERY much so pride myself in being a genuine blogger and has always and WILL always help other out :)

    Christa Cox said...

    AND i dont think people realize how much time i put into getting all my swaps together and organized and get all the highlight info and getting the posts up in an organized manner... when half my sponsors dont do high lights.
    i feel like im working and stressing myself for free!

    on top of that i do a routine monday post, wednesday post, and friday post where i make videos and host link ups.... so it gets really stressful.

    and that on TOP of being a mom and babysitting and running a photography business..

    Is that selfish?? its either do away with sponsors cuz its too stressful.. or get something out of helping others...

    Sorry if that seems selfish but i really dont think it is.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...