Sunday, May 13, 2012

LAST Week In Phone Pics!

I seriously suck at blogging lately. Ive been so super busy! So many fun exciting things! And my photography business has really picked up this month (Squeeeee!). Guys, life is good.
So here is last week in phone pics!

Follow me on instagram!
@ChristaCox3
 Good morning baby! (laying down, 15 weeks)
 (15 weeks) *No eye liner.. which is RARE
 Swimming!

Blake *Rylee *Braylee
 Crazy friends :)

 First sunburn of the season!

 Ive been doing lots of prego exercise biking!
 My P.I.C (Partner In Crime)
 16 weeks (4 months) GROW BABY GROW!
 Fight night! Couldnt pick which shoes i wanted. so i wore both. 
Totally kidding.
 Fight night! Jarome the Hatchet! Woot woot woot

 Riding trip for hubbys birthday


 He got injured lol
 went to the zoo for Audrie's (my niece) and Jeff's birthday!


1 comment :

Tori Baldridge said...

What a great life! Your itty bitty baby bump is precious!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...