Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day! {22 Weeks}




How far along? 22 1/2 weeks pregnant! (5 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: After what, 6 weeks now? Ive FINALLY gained weight. And a lot at that. I gained FOUR pounds this week! (Yikes) But considering i havent gained in so long i think its ok?? Just a big jump haha. So that makes +9 pounds total.
Maternity clothes: Still needing more!
Stretch marks? My current ones (from Braylee) are starting to get darker :( But not bad and still no new ones.
Best moment this week: Jeff (Husband) feeling Baiden move for the first time!!
Miss anything? Not hurting :(
Movement: OOOhh yes! Lots. Baiden is a gentle creature though :)
Food cravings: Notta.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Boy boy boy!
Labour signs: I cant decide if i've been feeling braxton hicks or just growing pains but im PRETTY sure its growing pains. Or at least im HOPING its growing pains. 22 weeks is too early for Braxton hicks right??
Symptoms: Ligament pain (the sides of my lower belly. They are like sharp pains or charlie horses) Super sore hips.
Belly button in or out? In! But i can make it come out when i lay down lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody fo sho! But mostly happy. i laugh about it lol.
Looking forward to: Braylee's birthday party this Saturday!

-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments :

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

I think its ok to get bh that early,since they don't actually dilate you at all.

I love that our babies both turn three on Saturday!

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

I think its ok to get bh that early,since they don't actually dilate you at all.

I love that our babies both turn three on Saturday!

Heather and Steve said...

I experienced Braxton hicks most of my pregnancy, they got really old lol

Robin Quick said...

LOL Jeff is suuuuch a man "I enjoy her not having her period!"..I almost spit Sprite all over my laptop laughing so hard... Priceless!!!
And YES you can definitely see the growth spurt. Baby Baiden is getting big in there!

Rebecca said...

You are doing great with the weight gain... I got a bit of a surprise when I stepped on the scale last night. I gained a bit more then expected...like you, it was mostly the same until this week. The weight hit this week

Wendy Annabeth said...

I heart your blog. P.S. thought you would be interested in the Soybu giveaway I'm hosting :) xo www.domesticsweetheart.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...