Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our Last Couple Weeks In Phone Pics

 Thank HEAVENS that this pregnancy is NOTHING like my pregnancy with Braylee
 *18 weeks *Baby boy likes to stay on ONE side lol
*Scenic drives!
 *Need to get better at doing hair haha!
 *19 weeks
 *My STUNNING baby girl
*SOOOOO sick of seeing that dumb light!! lol *Keamyn showing me "his" boot haha
 *Just cleaning some walls :) *Keamyn and Braylee
 *Bahaha, i can make my belly button pop out when im laying down now lol. *Cheerios and bananas... best breakfast ever!

 LEFT: Before........* RIGHT: After!!! Now i just need to paint them black!
 Braylee loves to dress and pick out her own outfits! She does so well! Her outfits always match
 *My new baby nephew! *Rockstar status
A SUNRISE!! I dont think ive ever experienced one.. if i have it was when i was WAY young and dont remember it!

----------------------------------
Vote daily please!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Your kiddos are too cute! My gosh, her eyes are breathtaking.
:)

Hall Around Texas said...

Bray is so gorgeous...like her Mommy! Love all of these pictures!

kriznizzel said...

You're looking really great, your pregnancy seems to be flying. I'm glad you blood presser is under control this time.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Glad that you are feeling good through this preg. So will you be able to keep your belly piercing in? I had to take mine out when I was preg with my daughter 5 years ago. But now I know they have different things. Just curious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...