Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tummy Tuck Revision Surgery! {Days 1-4 Vlogs}

I had my revision surgery on 10-16-13
it was way more intense then expected!

So i vlogged my experience for a few days..

i actually ended up having to go with my family for a weekend getaway and it was amazing!




 



If you missed WHY i had my revision surgery, find that post {HERE <--- a="">

Follow me in INSTAGRAM for better updates! {click HERE} 


Subscribe for Emails on New posts!
(left side bar)
Google reader is donezo!
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin 


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh that looks so painful!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. Ever since I started working on losing weight, I've been considering the eventuality of how my body will look once I reach goal. I know there's going to be a LOT of extra skin (there already is, and I still have a ways to go). I still haven't decided, but being able to look at other people's experiences is very helpful. Tummy Tuck Philippines

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...