Thursday, September 4, 2014

90 Day Results (Organic Nutrition System)

My 90 day results are in!! Side shots and back shots are my favorite since that's where I'm losing all my weight! My mind is blown every week! Keep in mind, the left pic, 
I was eating clean and vegan and working out 3-5 times a week. 

Now I'm..
• -12 lbs
• -4 in. Waist
• -4.5 in. Abdomen 
• -1 in. Buttocks
• - 1.5 in. Left thigh
• -1 in. Right thigh
AND I have Hypothyroidism. (Hard to impossible to lose weight)
What am I doing??
Eating.
I'm putting the best of the best JAM PACKED nutrients in my body imported from New Zealand (way higher standing in health then the USA). I don't calorie restrict. I feed my body what it needs and look and feel amazing in return!

Can't wait to up my fitness game! I've been lazy. Hence my butt loss  LOL.
I don't know what you guys are waiting for... But if your done wAiting... Message me on fb! {search my email, chrissyann336@yahoo.com}





CLICK HERE FOR MY 30 DAY RESULTS!
CLICK HERE FOR MY 60 DAY RESULTS!

 email me if you want more information!
{Chrissyann336@yahoo.com}


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in INSTAGRAM for better updates! 


Subscribe for Emails on New posts!
(left side bar)
Google reader is donezo!
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!


Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...