But First lets do this Birthday post.
A few weeks ago Jeff's youngest niece turned 3!
We went to the bowling ally to celebrate. I was a ton of fun! Even though Bray was pretty rotten that day, Bray loved the arcade games and loved bowling. I cant wait till this terrible 2's stage is over.
Now for the vid
Dont forget that all our vacations adventure posts will start tomorrow! A week of Driving, Vegas, California and Disneyland! You dont want to miss out. I took so many pics and videos.





















Thanks for making my bum happy! Nobody wants to see that...
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, it is important to stay active even if you are not trying to lose weight.
ReplyDeleteI'm in a tough situation with my asthma because I need to work out to help strengthen my lungs, but then again asthma kept me from working out for a year! I got out of breath washing my hair in the shower and getting dressed!
Everybody gets motivated differently, but I am with you I need it to be harsh!