Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

{GIVEAWAY!} Balance Bands!

Today i am giving away FOUR power balance performance technology bands!
($30 value EACH)
Watch the vid where i explain these bands!




HOW TO ENTER!
Leave a SEPARATE comment for EACH entry, with your name and email.

2 MANDATORY ENTRIES!

**You MUST be a follower of my blog!
If you dont have a blog, you can follow through Networked Blogs in the left column!
**You MUST "Like" --> Online Healthy Offers FB page.
This page is brand new!

EXTRA ENTRIES!

**TWEET this giveaway! (leave the link to the post)
"{GIVEAWAY!} Balance Bands! http://christanncox.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-balance-bands.html?spref=tw @ChristaCox3 @OnlineHealth12"

**Facebook this giveaway (leave link to the post)
**Go to www.onlinehealthyoffers.com and PIN a product you like! (leave a link to pin)

**Subscribe to my -->YouTube Channel
**FOLLOW me on twitter --> @ChristaCox3
**FOLLOW OnlineHealthyOffers on twitter --> @OnlineHealth12
**"LIKE" my FB page -->Young&Restless
**"LIKE" my new personal page -->ChristaCox

THATS 10 POSSIBLE ENTRIES!
This giveaway ends in ONE week! ill announce the 4 winners on Monday the 26th!

60 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following healthy offers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog...
    Bekka Dominguez
    bdominguez1187@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im following your blog :D
    Benchwarmers2011@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Online Healthy Offers FB page
    Benchwarmers2011@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im subscribed to you on YT :D
    Benchwarmers2011@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the Online Healthy Offers FB page (ha ha and even posted on their wall already).
    Bekka Dominguez (bdominguez1187@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Liked your FB page - Young&Restless
    Benchwarmers2011@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked your personal FB Page
    Benchwarmers2011@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Follow you on Twitter
    Benchwarmers2011@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I facebooked this giveaway
    And since I'm super s-m-r-t with facebook I don't know how to leave a link to that individual post, so here's my FB page, the giveaway is highlighted :)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1102672447
    Bekka Dominguez (bdominguez1187@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I pinned from the onlinehealthyoffers.com page (it's what I'm most thinking about shelling out some moolah for)
    http://pinterest.com/pin/81346336989425032/
    Bekka Dominguez (bdominguez1187@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have subscribed to both of your YouTube pages...
    Bekka Dominguez (bdominguez1187@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have "liked" your Young & Restless FB page..
    Bekka Dominguez (bdominguez1187@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. And last, but not least, I "like" your personal page. :)
    Bekka Dominguez (bdominguez1187@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow your blog!
    Robin Quick
    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Online Healthy Offers FB page!

    Robin Quick

    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shared on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/MNRQuick/posts/100525360079739

    Robin Quick

    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/RKQuick/status/182062712795303936

    @RKQuick

    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I pinned Renewal Firming Eye Cream!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/225039312600258724/

    RKQuick

    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on twitter!
    @RKQuick

    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your youtube channel!
    MNRQuick

    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your FB page!
    Robin Quick
    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like your new personal FB page!
    Robin Quick
    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a follower
    Kathy Schneider
    katherinehschneider@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i follow your blog
    Dylon Anderson
    sk8.77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i follow your twitter
    Dylon Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow your Personal page
    Dylon Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am subscribed to your YOutube channel
    Dylon Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  32. i Follow @onlinehealth12 on twitter
    dylon Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  33. I facebooked your give away
    dylon anderson

    ReplyDelete
  34. i follow your blog page
    dylon Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  35. i liked online heathy ofers on facebook
    Dylon Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  36. 1.I Followed Your Blog

    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. 2. Liked Online Healthy Offers FB page

    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. 3.Tweeted Giveaway (@killatdogg)

    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. 3.Tweeted the give away (@killatdogg)

    I FORGOT THE LINK TO POST

    https://twitter.com/#!/killatdogg/status/182554654159273984

    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. 4. Subbed to your channel

    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. 5. Followed you on Twitter

    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. 5.Followed Online Health on Twitter

    @killatdogg

    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. LIKED YOUR FB PAGE

    Tierre Diaz


    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. LIKED PERSONAL FB PAGE!


    Tierre Diaz

    killat13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/xoNikkiDarlin/status/182851747302211584

    ReplyDelete
  46. I FBed about the giveaway https://www.facebook.com/NikkiDarlin

    ReplyDelete
  47. I sub to your youtube channel
    xonikkidarlin

    ReplyDelete
  48. i follow you on twitter
    xonikkidarlin

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ohhh cool giveaway. Of course I follow your cute bum!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I now follow ya on twitter! Love your shades in the profile pic!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! I also like to visit you back so if your new here leave your URL!