This is the start of my official HUMP DAY BUMP DAY!
Wednesday is my half way point in how far along i am.
So im 8 1/2 weeks pregnant!
How Far Along: 8 1/2 weeks
Size of the Baby: Kidney Bean
Maternity Clothes: Notta.
Stretch marks: No new ones. but MANY old ones from Braylee
Weight gain/loss: 2 pounds lost, then gained, and now 1 pound lost haha
Sleep: Sleep hasnt changed much yet. I have weird dreams and get up to pee more but its not bad. And it SUCKS that i cant sleep on my belly. Its my favorite. But now its uncomfortable or i feel like ill pop the baby haha.
Best Moment of the Week: I have some energy back! BUT, i am more nauseated :(
Best Moment of the Week: I have some energy back! BUT, i am more nauseated :(
Movement: Sometimes i SWEAR i can feel movement. They are like flutters or a random "bump" inside. I know its really not possible, so maybe its just gas, but i know what gas and a baby movement feels like. Plus, you feel movement sooner with your 2nd kid, AND i think im farther along so we shall see.
Symptoms: Nausea has been my issue this week. Food is NOT appealing AT ALL. Just the thought of it makes me sick. But i have to eat like every hour to not get sick
Food Cravings: Chocolate milk. The syrup kind. And panda express.
Gender: Who knows. Im expecting it to be a girl sense thats ALL we have in my family. But i kinda feel like it might be a boy. Maybe even twins haha
Belly Button in or out: In!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food. The garbage. Poop. The smell of urine. Uncooked hamburger. Fish.
Labor Signs: I sure hope not!
Wedding ring on or off: On yo!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy and working out :(
What I am looking forward to: My first O.B appt. in 2 weeks! Who has their FIRST appointment's at 10 weeks? They havent even told me to be taking prenatals and such (which i am, cuz im smart) haha. And making it to the second trimester and working our more intensely!
Nursery: We have the changing table/dresser that used to Braylee's in the new baby room. But the nursery is currently the toy and photography props room haha.
Emotions: Oh they are more under control but BOY were they bad! Up and down, up and down. EXTREMES of EVERYTHING. But its gotten better haha.
Stupid things I have done: Oh i ALWAYS do stupid things, pregnancy wont make stupid things special or new haha.

Love your Bump Day update! Too cute!~ I was reading your symptoms thinking back to last week going yep uh huh yep lol!
ReplyDeletecongrats! you look gorgeous with your bump :)
ReplyDeleteAi @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party
i look like that and im not pregnant. >:0 heheh.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!
You look amazing! Hoping for a boy to have one of each. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even think I was pregnant until 8 weeks. I didn't tell anyone till I was 9 weeks and didnt have my first appointment till 11 weeks. I feel like you've been pregnant forever already! Lol! I didn't have to wear maternity clothes till I was almost 18 weeks - but I had lost 25lbs in the first trimester so all my clothes were huge on me at that point....I'm guessing it's another girl!
ReplyDeleteI hope your nausea subsides soon hon! You look great!!
ReplyDelete♥ Kyna
Congrats!! I didn't know. =o One thing I think is super cool is you're in really great shape so you can see the baby bump really well! No one's gonna think you've just been eating too many donuts. :) I hope I'm in good enough shape to have that when and if I get pregnant again!
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky you're doc appointment is coming up. I'm so anxious for mine. i have to wait til I'm in my second trimester to see a doc and I hate it. But thats what the insurance states and so I guess I have no choice but to wait. Can't wait to hear your update when you see them
ReplyDelete