Sunday, April 3, 2011

Miss Hopelynn Marie :)

The day finally came!! My wifey had her baby :) My new baby princess, Miss Hopelynn Marie. Born March 23rd 2011, at 12:31pm. 8 pounds 12oz, 21 inches :) Healthy girl! I couldnt be more proud of my best friend. Hope is JUST like her mother, beautiful, hard core, and so sweet. She has SOO much personality all ready and i cant even express how much i love her already.
 My first time holding my princess
 So proud of my wifey. Who freaking looks that beautiful after just popping out a baby??? She is a mutant i am sure of it ;)
 Jeff and Bray meeting miss Hopelynn







We love you Nikki, Casey and new baby Hopelynn!
You guys bring out the best in us and never bring us down.
We will always be here for each other to support each other and share so many more good memories
Best friends forever :)

1 comment :

Casey Martinez said...

what a beautiful and big baby girl! That is about the size I was when I was born;0. Momma looks great too! Congrats to them and you;0!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...