Friday, April 26, 2013

Shower EPIC FAIL! {Tummy Tuck Recovery Day 4&5}

5 days post op.
Still very swollen and tight. BUT NO FANNY PACK SKIN FLAP!! yayyyy!!
i LOVE the "V" in abs... i hope that stays when i can stand up straight and my skin stretches out where its supposed to be.  Ps, No worries. My va-jay jay wasnt showing. i just put a star so people didnt feel the need to zoom and make sure LOL. 

Watch the video for all my updates :))
Also my shower epic fail :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My besties, Felicia and Nikki came to visit me!! It made me feel so much better!!
(fee had school and left before we busted the cameras out :(


 i told Nikki that I needed to meet her dog cuz animals can help healing time.....

SHE REALLY BROUGHT HER DOG!! Lol. I love her.

 Baiden and Bray LOVE Nikki's new dog!

Love my besties!

Thanks for stopping by Nikki and Felicia!

2 comments :

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Boo for passing out :( I hope you start feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm so ready to read more! I'm a new follower from the Friday Chaos blog hop! Would love for you to check out and follow my blog too :) Hope your next shower goes better!

Celena
http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...