Sunday, June 2, 2013

SWELL HELL! {6 Weeks PO Tummy Tuck}

Swelling is a very normal part of healing after surgery! The amount of swelling just depends on how invasive the surgery was, and how your individual body heals!

But there is a difference between FAT swelling, and FLUID swelling.

In this video, i explained WHY we swell, why IM swelling more than the average tummy tuck patient, & HOW to tell the difference between fat and fluid swelling!

Then i just wrapped up with how im doing at 6 weeks post op and showed you my tummy of course!



 i get poked with a syringe once a week to suck out fluid :(
 Fluid swelling
 Get even MORE swollen....


The swelling sucks but its just a part of healing!
All TOTALLY worth it!
Ill do more updates on the swelling and when it FINALLY starts to go away!
--------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helped!
If you have any questions or things you want me to address,
dont hesitate to ask!

Follow me on Instagram and Keek for better/faster updates!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google reader is donezo as of July 1st.
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Really nice results. After it will heal, it will look amazing. Congrats. I also want to undergo a tummy tuck in Toronto, by Dr. Jerome Edelstein, because I've heard that he's specialized and does a great job. I want to have great results as yours. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...