Wednesday, July 17, 2013

FULL BODY Squat Challenge! {For TummyTuck/Moderated}

I had a tummy tuck done April 17th 2013! Needless to say, i have to moderate my workouts. I created this little routine, a lot like the squat challenge, but with FASTER results due to the way i do it! I promised people id post a video, so here it is!



My PERSONAL results!


Main Youtube Channel <---->
Vlog Channel <---->

--------------------------------
ive been planning some giveaways for you guys!
Im going to give out a discount code for some jewelry, and a $50 gift card to a boutique! STAY TUNED GUYS!!
Dont go MIA from the Young&Restless Blog!


Google reader is donezo as of July 1st.
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

TerinAleah said...

Thanks for posting this girl! :) You're such a motivation!!

Hall Around Texas said...

Goodness you look amazing girlfriend!! All of your hard work is showing!

Danyale N. said...

I'm stopping by from Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I'm now following you please follow back when you get the time Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...