Tuesday, June 7, 2011

St George part Deuce

Snow Canyon adventure:

As i mentioned in the previous post, the crappy weather from home made it to st george :( But luckily it didnt rain and hail. It was just cloudy and windy. Which was nice for hiking and not getting too hot or sun burnt (cuz we already were lol). But...... it made it not so fun in the sand.

 First pic: little brother, and hubby holding bray's hand. Middle pic: little sister in white with her best friend Shelbie. Right pic: Me holding Braylee's hand :)
 The kids didnt let the wind and sand flying everywhere get in the way of their playing. We were smart and sat at the bottom of this sand hill thing in this bowl of sand, the wind wasnt as bad.

 We had a picnic which was interesting with the wind. But the literal SANDwiches were yum :)

Then we set off for hiking. We had a lot of small kids and babies so we only did short trails. Next year i want to do a long hike and bring a back back to pack bray with lol.
 i swear i am raising 2 children. My daughter and my husband lol

See that person at the very top of the far left pic, yep thats jeff
 I love doing these kinds of things. Reminds me of my childhood. Going on hikes, to national parks, family bonding. We had a really good time :)

We got all showered and went out for our last dinner in St George.
Texas Roadhouse was a fine choice :)
 i was covering up is creepy eye :)
your welcome

Monday was GORGEOUS. I was so upset to have to leave such sunny beautiful weather and drive home to a forecast of rain and hail :(


I hate coming back to reality. I love spending so much quality family time and have my hubby around 24/7 for 3 days in a row. Vacations are like... IDEAL dream life. Not working and playing all day. Then on Tuesday hubby was back to work and i was having major withdrawals from him. Which i attach myself to him anyway. Does anyone else do that or do i need some therapy? I mean i know its normal to love your husband and to like to be around him but i am like ATTACHED to him haha. Thanks to everyone who made this weekend fun and amazing!


Got 2 secs??
click on this link and vote for us!
(click again on the second page where it says click to vote)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

ps...
i think my issue with my dashboard is being caused by bad buttons..
so if you notice your button is missin from my blog love tab dont fret..
ill get it back up once i fix all the glitches

9 comments :

comparatively said...

These photos are beautiful! :)

Olivia Grace said...

What a beautiful place! Looks like an amazing way to spend the day with your family!

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how much I love your blog. I hope one day I'm blogging about my babies!! I love the photos. They really are great!

J.Paschal said...

This is great! I am a huge fan of site seeing and spending time with friends and family. You guys did an amazing job capturing both in a photos. I'm definitely keeping an update.

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I live down here and somehow have managed to never go to snow canyon. I actually don't even know where that is...

Lori said...

Those are beautiful photos!

The Hones said...

I think it is very normal and a good thing to be attached to your hubby, I know I am way attached to mine!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

What a great blog, I love it and all the pictures, very cool! I'm following you back now and voted for you too!

http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/

Leah Beamon said...

I super-loved looking at these pics! They were so cute and beautiful. Looks like you guys had a great time : ) What a great-looking family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...