Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I havent participated in this in FOREVER. Daddy is out riding today and we were bored. So here ya go :)


Macro:
Nikon dx 55-200mm lense
Stairs:

Abstract:
Clouds:
This is a pic from our trip to St. George Utah. There were no cloud out today to take  new one

Smile:

This little girl has THE BIGGEST smile. I just adore her (best friends baby).
i like this pic for the smile because although you cant see her smile, you can see it all in her face that she is smiling :)

13 comments :

Melanie said...

I can't pick a fav! These are all FAB my dear!!

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such a beautiful set - you really nailed it this week. Lovely job!

Jessie C said...

Wow. These are amazing!

Robin said...

I love all of these...hard to pick a fav, but I think I'm gonna gave to go with abstract. Well done!

Laurie said...

Great photos! They're all so awesome! I love the smile pic. :D

Sara said...

Fantastic set, love your macro and abstract shots!

Jeska said...

Loving your macro and abstract shots!!

Valeria said...

Very cool macro shots. Love the light

scrapinbabygal said...

Gorgeous photos!!! I just love them all!! You captured wonderful details on all of the prompts

oomph. said...

this "scavenger hunt" sound like a fun concept! beautiful pics here...love the abstract one best!!

[oomph.]

Mary Gene Atwood said...

your macro shots are gorgeous. And that smile? Infectious! Nice job

Luisa Rodríguez said...

The last picture is the cutest thing. The smile.. well, she smiles with her eyes!! It's amazing!

Loved your blog (the header pictures are beautiful!); hope you find the time to come see me too. :)

Have a great week :P


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I love them!


In our sea of love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...