Thursday, February 14, 2013

Jobless {Piss On Pepsi}

Ok, so my "week from hell" vlog got so long, i said i'd do a second vlog about the part of Jeff losing his job. So here it is!

I edited and re-editing this video ALL day yesterday. I tried to edit it down as much as possible, review it A LOT to make sure i did this video as tastefully as possible. I sat on it all day and made sure i was 100% to say what i said... you'll understand when you watch the video.
I took a lot out. We'll just say that haha.

So again, sorry its so long.. just listen to it while surfing facebook in another screen!
Christa vents are funny!

As disclaimed in this video, im not trying to make anyone look bad, BUT, it IS what it IS.
Also, Jeff worked for Admiral Beverage, not Pepsi national.
Here in Utah county, thats how that works.

Anyway, enjoy!
((if you dont care for the vent.. positive part and what our plan is now, is at 9:38))


Make sure you subcribe to my Youtube channel!
I mostly do fitness check in's and MMA stuff on that channel..

So if you're interested in more personal type vlogs... make sure you subscribe to THIS channel!

"Everything happens for a reason. Live it, love it, learn from it! Make your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile!!"


Have a sense of humor people!
:)))

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately the sound on my laptop is broken but I look forward to hearing this video haha!

New follower from the Aloha blog hop :)

http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

xo

Crystal said...

New follower from Aloha!!! Hope you follow back!

Diary of a Debutante said...

I LOVE this idea... mine would probably all be around 30 minutes, so I feel ya there :) And I'm sorry to hear about this recent news.. blah. Looking forward to your updates!

xo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

Marsa said...

haha looks like you put a lot of work into it! i got a good laugh so thank you :)

-marsa
The DayLee Journal
$75 shabby apple giveaway

Christa Cox said...

WELCOME new followers! :))
@Stephanie, its all good! we are on the good road now :)

@Marsa, haha well the venting part was easy peasy! But editing it down was a lot of work haha! But yes, my vents tend to be funny, at least i think so! ;)

BarefootedMama said...

Keep it up lady! You and your little family will make it through this hard time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...