Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Utah MMA {The Hatchet}

This is a video/vlog of a fight night here in Utah put on by Showdown Fights (click that link and go like their FB page!). 
We were supporting some good friends of ours, Jarome Hatch MMA (The Hatchet) Go add him on FB also!
JaromeHatch.com!

I guess i never did a post about the donations we did (shame on me)

Here are some pics from the night!
(Credit Showdown Fights: Rob Norbutt)
Jarome is in the green shorts
 Jarome split this guy open. I love this pic with Jarome in the back round haha



Pics from my camera and phone





 Me, Nikki (Jarome's wifey lady), Jarome, and Jeff my hubs
Bailie, Nikki, Jarome, and Dylon!

Such a fun night! We will be doing it again!

Links again:

And dont forget about my Twitter & FB :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...