Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivation Mondays {7 Weeks Prego}


Haha, i cant win with these still shots.
--> VLOG CHANNEL <---
GO SUBSCRIBE!

Anyway.
In the vid i explained that i am probably doing away with motivation mondays until after i have baby.
They are just getting boring and i dont want to combine fitness and pregnancy.

But i WILL be starting "Hump Day Bump Day" on Wednesdays.
So all my pregnancy stuff will be on Wednesdays.

So yes vlogging vednesdays is ending too.
No one was linking up so yea.

I THINK that is all the changes happening to Young&Restless Blog.

Vote daily! :)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

5 comments :

Kate said...

I think you should keep them on this channel and i think you should blog them. Personally, this is your blog and YOU ARE pregnant. If people don't want to hear it thats just too bad. You're pregnant!! lol. That is my opinion. Plus, i love coming to your blog and watching your vlogs! Pretty woman!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kaitlyn... I absolutely LOVE coming to your blog and watching your vlogs! I'm sad that you're not going to do Vlogging Vednesdays anymore...even though others weren't linking up, I still thought it was awesome and unique that you did it. Please keep your pregnancy videos on this blog :)

P.S. You said you're doing a fitness-based pregnancy... do you have any specific recommendations for exercising while pregnant? Do you use pregnancy specific workouts (i.e. pregnant yoga) or do you use regular workout videos?

Darby Hawley said...

I'm so excited for you and would love to hear about your growing bump progress on your blog! :-)

Unknown said...

As long as you post them on your blog, it doesn't matter to me what channel you put them on :)

Rachel said...

Reading about your pregnancy adventures on Wednesday will be fun! I am 29 weeks pregnant so I know the feeling...hope you are doing well and have escaped morning sickness! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...