Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WE ARE HOME NOW!! (Tummy Tuck Journey)

So if you arent aware... ill inform you now, that tummy tuck recoveries are INTENSE! They require a lot of extra help. So we lived at my moms house (and my sister Becky's for like 2 nights) for the first 2 weeks after my tummy tuck. I did this cuz Jeff still had to go to work, and i needed help (or help available if needed) 24/7. I couldnt lift Baiden so thats mostly why i needed 24/7 help.
(but if you dont have babies.. you will need help for yourself the first 4 days for sure!)

Anyway! So after 2 weeks, WE ARE HOME!
Watch the vid to see how we're doing!



IM SOOOOOO SWOLLEN!!!!
Ill probably do a seperate video on my swelling and how i STILL have fluid and STILL have my drain (most people get all drains out in the first week).
But ill do a seperate video on that cuz im sure all of you are going to ask why and if its normal and all that
 jazz. So ill get all that answered :)


 even my back is swollen :/



So yes, very swollen still...
but regardless...feeling AMAZING!!
Its wonderful not having that extra skin hanging over my pants :)

7 comments :

Lauren Rebecca said...

glad you are feeling better and I'm so happy for you. :) What a journey but I'm sure it will be worth it this summer when the swelling goes down and you are feeling cute in your summer clothes :) xoxo

Breanne said...

I always thought I'd get a tummy tuck when I'm done have kids, but watching you go through the process has definitely made me reconsider that! I didn't realize the recovery was so intense, but duh, it's major abdominal surgery! I guess I just never thought of it. Best of luck with your recovery! I love watching your updates!

Paul Parker, M.D. said...

Swelling is completely normal at this stage in the recovery. In many cases it takes 5 to 6 weeks before the swelling subsides. A tummy tuck requires a long recovery period, and your results will continue developing over the next 6 months to a year.

Unknown said...

Hi, how are you now? Your story and your images are telling all about you,tummy tuck is really very effective and dependable procedure to get body shape back. Thanks for sharing and keep it up.

Unknown said...

You look better . It can take two weeks more . I will keep in touch to you for get more like a gold information .

Unknown said...

It can take two weeks more for recovery . Well you are getting your back you smart shape .

Unknown said...

Thank you for your blog and thank you for posting pictures of it all! I'm 4 weeks out and happy I did it, but wondering if flabby skin and stretch marks were really worth it (duh, of course, but I'd like to stand up at some point).

I hope you update again.
liposuction miami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...