Thursday, May 16, 2013

E.L.F Cosmetics Haul & Review!!


As you all know.. im OBSESSED with E.L.F Cosmetics!

This makeup thing is new to me and i wanted to try good quality makeup without spending a fortune!
So when i discovered E.L.F (eyes lips face) Cosmetics... i FELL IN LOVE!

E.L.F has only been sold online, but recently has started selling in select stores! Here in Utah its Target, and now Walgreens! Ive seen it at Ross once upon a time but not lately. {if you know of any other places, LET ME KNOW!).
I went to target... and went a little crazy.. so i decided to do a haul and review video! :)))
ENJOY!

P.s.... dont mind my craziness haha.






Feel free to (and please do) pin any images!

Anyone interested in buying E.L.F makeup, you can order online!
eyeslipsface.com 

4 comments :

Claire Justine said...

Love your video :) the make up sounds amazing and great prices, I love a bargain :)

Unknown said...

Love that you are a mom and a blogger :D I hope to be like you some day!

*goes to watch video*

Jenna H. said...

I love elf products too!!! Whats your favorite product?
Trying to get 150 followers... Follow me????? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
-Jenna <3

Lauri said...

We have ELF at our WalMart (Eastern Idaho). I have 3 girls - 2 in makeup so far, so we ♥ ELF too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...