Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tummy Tuck Revision Surgery Talk! {6 Months PO}



I posted on Instagram after i heard the news that i am going to have to have revision surgery on my tummy tuck!
Well this is my video explaining more in depth!

DISCLAIMER:
Needing the revision surgery had nothing to do with my surgeon. He didnt do anything wrong.
He cant control how my body heals, or how swollen i got, and how NOT elastic my skin is.

Pledger is great!

 I made sure the lighting would be dramatic on the area needing to be revised!


If you have any questions or things you want me to address,
dont hesitate to ask!

Follow me on Instagram and Vine (christa cox) for better/faster updates!!


Google reader is donezo as of July 1st.
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin 

4 comments :

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

you didn't have the worst case scenario - I did! my incision didn't heal and it had to be reopened and healed from the inside. I don't have a belly button but I have a major scar / hole in my stomach. I need revision, but I don't want to do anesthesia again or pay for the surgery center...my doctor said she'd do some such fixing of it in the office, but I'm not even sure. I haven't scheduled it yet.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this article with us chicago tummy tuck

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experience with us this could help for some peoples Chicago Abdominoplasty

jordennancy23 said...

Your tummy tuck looks like it has been working great. My mom has been thinking about a tummy tuck. She has lost a lot of weight and has a flab from her weight loss. She decided that it wasn't for her. Each person is different. You look amazing. Keep up the good work. http://www.oslinmd.com/procedures/body-contouring/body-tummy.aspx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...