Saturday, March 15, 2014

I AM GOING VEGAN!

This post is about my diet change and me going Vegan.
If you are strongly opposed to Veganism, exit this post now :)

Look at Veganism with an open mind, an open heart to the animals, and the FACTS.

YOU came to this post on your own free will....
opposing opinions not welcome.
I am doing my research on my own. But thanks anyway :))
Moving on.

I came across a youtube channel by a girl who goes by the name "Freelee the Banana Girl".
Her way of life just made SENSE to me.
The animal cruelly was just too much to bare. 
I IMMEDIATELY made the decision to switch.

Watch the video for full explanation!


This is my 3 day transformation of cutting out dairy and going 80% meatless.
HUGE difference. I felt less bloated and nasty!

My next video will be about my actual transition.
My struggles.
And my advice on where to start :)

I truly hope you decide to make the switch!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you aren't convinced, watch this video!
its long. but watch the WHOLE thing when you have a chance!

IF ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR EYES,
WHY IS IT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR MOUTH TO EAT??


HERES SHORTER ONES



Follow me in INSTAGRAM for better updates! {click HERE} 


Subscribe for Emails on New posts!
(left side bar)
Google reader is donezo!
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin 

2 comments :

Susan Payton said...

I don't know how I found you but I sure am glad I did. I have ben a vegetarian as well as my husband for quite a few years now. Wish I could say we did it just because we knew it was good. Truth is we did it because we wanted to live. I have gout, and my husband has high cholesterol. So I went about and started my trial and error making recipes, so we could have good tasting food without the cholesterol. So I hope that you will read my page and see if there is anything that interests you. It's free for the viewing. I am really proud of you. It is a good thing. Do you know how meat digests. It rots in your stomach. Wow that should make people think twice. Apparently it's not meant to be there.
It's not bad and actually becomes a way of life after awhile and if you do eat meat it feels like a rock hit your stomach.
Good luck and a pleasure to visit with you, stop over and visit with me when you can.
Susan
http://cholesterolfreerecipes.blogspot.com
http://myfavoritesolarlights.blogspot.com

Bea Elliott said...

Congrats! It only makes sense that what is wholesome and nourishing for our spirit and hearts would be good for our bodies too. Nothing's more beautiful than compassion. Thank your for caring and good luck on your journey. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...