Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the end....

So all i get lately is being critizized for being open about my issues and im only open about it cuz everyone asks then i felt the need to explain more so everyone knew the whole story. its so 2 sided and the other side only see's what he wants people to see and i get sick of people critizizing me when they only know the fake side. but im done now. im going to be closed off like i want to be so PLEASE dont ask me anything. just respect that. im not talking about it anymore and not explaining the decisions made between me, my husband, or our child.

the end.

1 comment :

-nick and whitley- said...

you do whatever your little heart desires sweetheart!! No one needs to know all that goes on. It's not their business. I love you and i'm always here for ya. I'll listen anytime you need me but no more questions from my mouth! :) Ps. where are you staying at? near by?? I'd love to come by and see the baby and see you and give you her present!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...