Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blogs that i love...

So Chelsey @ the paper mama was doing this "blog lovin" thing and i wanted to jump in on it!


So first off, i have to give recognition to the one who got me into this blogger mommy world. And that would be Shawntae @a little king and i. I met her through a mutual friend and we became soul mates. its so weird how much alike we are. and that kingston....you cant help but fall in love :)


My second fav is Sonya @{shutter} mama. This girls just has this beautiful soul. She is SUCH a sweetheart. We kinda have a love for each other's baby's :) Maia is too adorable. And WHAT a photographer she is :)



Then there is Kristy @the boy named after a car. What first got me loving her blog is her photos.. they are always so beautiful. Her son is adorable! isnt it funny that a big factor in liking a blog is their baby :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I recently found the blog nesting with niall. im very visual and she always has cute pictures

then we got amy from a good life. She is too nice and makes sure she checks back with blogs that follow her :) parker is TOOO cute


and the list goes on!

2 comments :

Amy Nielson said...

heeeyyy!!! thanks for the shout out :) this totally made my day :)

Unknown said...

Hey there! I'm your newest follower :) I just stumbled across your blog and I will be sticking around! Your little girl is adorable!!

I tagged you in a post on my blog on Saturday morning. Http://prettylittlebuzz.blogspot.com I hope you will check it out and play along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...