Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vloggin Vednesdays!

I am still trying to catch up my blog from not having a lap top for a week but so things might be a little crazy with my catch up stuff and sneaking in current stuff going on like VLOGGIN VEDNESDAYS! 

i think these are fun lol. You should join in! Make sure you link back to Adelines daddy






we need to get up in the ranks haha
takes 2 clicks, vote daily...
it would make my day :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments :

Casey Martinez said...

not sure why but, it said your video is not available;o. I will have to come back later to check it out;0

Casey said...

My son woke up from a nap about a month ago, and said "mom we are going to have a baby girl and her name is Braylee" I have never heard that name before your blog :)
She is adorable! and great vlog, and I love your hat! So cute!

Casey Martinez said...

I love the involvement of your daughter and her toy. SHe made me smile;0 hehe I started blogging for a lot of the same reasons. Sorry that you had a hard pregnancy..I did too and it scares me to even get preggo again! ug. Nice to watch your vid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...