Friday, April 22, 2011

Mama in Focus-LEM challenge

Man, this week has been crazy. So negative. Between having my credit card information stolen and used and being harassed over me standing up for a good cause (Abuse). So on that note, (my comments made me want to add this in here) there has been alot of drama in the blogesphere lately with rude anonymous comments being made. Although mine wasnt anonymous.. who the [insert bad word] says horrible things about a miscarriage. The loss of a child. Im crazy cuz i dug though my miscarriage blood to find my fetus???? WHO SAYS THAT!!! Especially when i just misscarried a month ago and am still trying to emotionally heal. yea that REALLY proves you arent an abusive person. Dont STALK my blog and read about my personal challenges and throw them in my face. Im open about hard trials to make use of my hard time and to help someone out who is going through the same thing. people just suck! miserable abusive people just want to make others hurt the way they do and thats all there is to it. Im sick of everyone around here being harassed over blog posts. Get over it anonymous people! and have the balls to say who you are. blogs are personal journals to talk about whatever the freak you want. Dont read blogs if you dont like it.

 Ive just been feeling pretty low and that is not normal for me.

So this post helped me cuz i got to looking through pictures of me and my daughter and it just makes me happy. It amazed me how just seeing my princess makes me instantly overwhelmingly happy. Also on a happy note, i have some pretty awesome supportive friends and family. Even in the blogesphere. I am so thankful for the people in my life and i DO NOT regret cutting out the negative AT ALL. All i have to say is good people are surrounded by good people. And karma is my best friend right now.

One Day At A Time


This weeks challenge was a freebie
This isnt a new set of pictures but its one of my favorites lately



Also, LEM photo challenge- Easter
this is a picture from an Easter session i recently did

I am pretty excited about Easter this weekend. Last year braylee just wanted to eat the eggs that were "hidden", or shall i say, scattered across the floor. This year she will have more fun with it :)


Yay for my perfect happy life :)
and we love happy votes :)

15 comments :

kristance! said...

those photos of you and your princess are adorable! hope your Easter is wonderful!

Sarah said...

hopefully you will get all the negative out of your system this weekend. People can be so rude and its your blog, blog about whatever you want. That's why you blog! I have written a few post and have received very rude comments. I wrote a post awhile back about how we tried for 17 months to have a baby and now that we are pregnant how happy and grateful i was and how I was going to be such a good mom especially because I waited so long for this. An anonymous comment came through about how dare i say i would be a good mom when I haven't been a mom before and how i was conceded and self absorbed. They wrote that just because it took me so long doesn't mean i would ever amount to a good mother and so on. I couldn't believe someone would write that to me and they had obviously misunderstood what I was trying to get at with my post.

anyways- happy Easter and I love the photos!

Christa Cox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa Cox said...

ahh BOOO! im sorry sarah. people just suck. people that are that rude are just so miserable themselves that they have to make others hurt like that do :( dont let it get to you

julianne orth said...

people are so rude on the internet. things they would never say to your face they think they can write because they can't see you, they are cowards and are just trying to hurt you. I can't believe there are people out there who could say things like that to someone who just lost a baby. they are probably not a mother, cuz a mom loves her baby from the minute they know they are pregnant, i don't think i could throw my baby away either. i hope you will be able to heal from your miscarriage and i am sorry you had to go through that.

Christa Cox said...

julianne is WAS a mother who said it...

Casey Martinez said...

It seems that mean comments are becoming a problem with a lot of my blogger friends. It is really sad that someone would have nothing better to do than hurt another person with words. Shame on them and I hope they get to feel the sting of their own actions someday!!

DARLING pictures by the way. SOOOO cute and good for you for tackling the challenge to get in pictures with your sweetie pie!! Happy Easter weekend and hoping for much more peace and joy for you this weekend! xo

Linda said...

what great shots!! Happy Easter...

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

So sorry about all the negative comments, that's not right. But beautiful photos of you and your daughter.

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a perfect Easter shot! & I am totally loving that you put your others in a collage-

The Hones said...

Wow you take awesome pictures! Don't let that person get to you I love your blog and I love how honest you always are on it, I am new to blogging and reading yours has helped me to be completely honest!

Olga Marquez said...

Hey lady! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Am so sorry to hear about the rude comments you have been getting, that is so sad! But like you said girl.. these people who are leaving you these comments are probably unhappy people that they have to go and make someone else feel sad or unhappy as well. Be strong girl and ignore what they say. You just focus on what is true and positive =). God bless! Have a great weekend!

L. said...

Beautiful shots of you and your little lady!

Jessie said...

Aww, what a sweet capture. Sorry for the negativity. Happy Easter mama!

Tara said...

I am sorry you are going through a rough time and that horribly rude comment...

I love your photos, and the 2nd one is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...