Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things i love Thursdays!


Holy poop, im just loving life right now so ill try to not make this too long. :)

*i love how happy i am lately
*i love how supportive my husband is
*i love our best friends
*i love my wife
*I LOVE the little girls that i babysit
*and i love that they love bubbles

*i love how sweet my wifey's baby Hopelynn is

*i love how smiley this ONE month old baby is
*i love her eyes

*i love nap time

*i love that braylee is a diva

*i love messy faces

*i love taking pictures
*i love painting my toes
*i love dill pickles
*i love arizona green teas
*and i love chocolate eggs
(can you tell im hungry) lol
 *i love how happy and content Hopelynn is

 *i love the silly ways she sleeps
(she snores too :) cutest thing ever)

 *i love the weekends and that it is almost here
*i love the warmth and sunshine (we have had snow)
*i love wearing shorts and flip flops
*i love my mommy
*i love BEING a mommy

So happy soon to be mothers day on that note!

like us??
vote for us daily :)
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

7 comments :

idesign said...

cute little ones!! :)

Sarah said...

so good to hear how happy you are! love the pics =)

Melissa said...

you really do babysit adorable little girls... and i love the messy face pictures :)

Nicole said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the data you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for your entire time & work.

Cindy said...

Such beautiful pictures! I'm your newest fan over from bloggy. Come check out my new blog,

http://cute-ecakes.bogspot.com

Ashley S. said...

Just stopping by to follow you from Bloggy Moms! I love your blog...too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...