Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless&Vlogging Wednesdays

YOU GUYS!!!
not only has my dashboard not been working for 2 weeks, now i cant even view blogs that follow me! Not even from my actual blog page! waaaa! can you guys see who follows me? for me its just blank
BA HUM BUG BLOGGER!
you my friend, are on my ish list!
Anyway..
im combining these
so here is Wordless Wednesday


 was walking..stubbed toe, fell, scrapped knee :(

 my legs need some SUN

our neighborhood has some FREAKING cute little girls :)

onto vlogging vednesdays!
go link up or join us next week and link up!
Vloggin' Vednesdays

"waking up, going to bed, routines"
check out the faces braylee makes lol

(now thats a NICE still shot lol)
haha we are cool :)

vote for us daily! :)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

7 comments :

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

That is soo weird. It happens to me a lot though. Hmmm But I can see who follow you!

kriznizzel said...

Yea I can see who follows you, if I was you I would look for this problem under blogger help and then write about the issues you're having, thats what I did the other day when I was having problems and they replied to me. Cute photos :)

Olivia Grace said...

Sleeping 8 to 8, oh I can't wait!!! Such a beautiful family you have!

Ann Jones said...

I can see your followers just fine! Following you from the cup of joe blog hop, look forward to your future posts!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

OrangeHeroMama said...

stopping by to follow you back! :)

thanks for the love!

Christy @
www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

Nena said...

ouch! That knee looks sore! Great summertime fun photos! I am loving how sunny and fun these photos are!
Thanks for visiting NN as well!

Michele said...

Stopping by from Bebe Chat and a new follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog...hope you'll follow back! ♥

http://blog.bebe-chat.com
http://bebe-chat.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...