Thursday, June 9, 2011

ABORTION??

WARNING:
the content in this post may be offensive or graphic.
read/view videos at your own risk

One of the major things i want to get out of my blog is making a difference. I talk about personal stuff and am very open about my life in hopes to touch others, to help others going through some of the same things. Not only do i talk about MY personal struggles, but i want to talk about controversial subjects that i feel strongly about. My sweet bloggy friend Sonya from shutter mama blog did a post on a subject that just fires me up. And that subject is ABORTION. Read her post HERE.

For those who cant handle the graphic stuff, watch this first video and not the rest
Abuse post found HERE

These are types of procedures..
not too graphic..
but still horrifying...


although this procedure is now illegal.. people are STILL doing this!
HOW CAN ANYONE DO THIS?!?!?!

This video is just words in the beginning then gets pretty graphic and depressing


How can we make this illegal?!?!?!
its just WRONG!
sitting back and doing nothing will not fix this....
Will you take a stand??




also..
i guess stats have been reset to PLEASE take the time (takes two secs) to vote for our blog :)
just click on this link.. and on the second page click on the left bubble thing that says click to vote
THANKS SO MUCH! means the world
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

if you are having issues viewing my "follow" box thing it always screws up i dont know how to fix it :( but feel free to follow on FB, through email, blogger lovin etc and then can "follow" when it works

15 comments :

TerinAleah said...

I agree with you 100%!!

I gave you an award! :)

http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/2011/06/stylish-blogger-award.html

NANCY said...

I didn't watch the videos. Abortion videos just upset me. But I'm with ya: pro-life all the way. I'd love to follow your great blog, but the followers thingy isn't working (is that the technical term?). I'll definitely come back.

Nancy

http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

Rochelle said...

Sooo sad, makes me cry:(

Ashley S. said...

Abortion is such a terrible crime, and I hate that it is still legal. I've often heard it said that we may never find the cure for cancer or AIDS, because we've probably aborted the person God had destined to discover the cures. Thanks for this post and for using your voice!

Kylie said...

I am also prolife. I could not do it, no matter what happened.

I couldn't watch the videos, I know they would upset me too much.

Chef in Training said...

I am extremely pro-life! thanks for posting your opinions! I am your newest follower visiting from the Mingle with Us blog hop! I would love it if you would follow me back! If my follow button is down, my latest post explains how you can still follow via GFC despite blogger being down! Thank you so much!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

As much as this post made me cringe, I really admire you for posting it. This is something that I have always felt so strongly about (I wrote a paper on it when I was 12, lol). I don't know how anything like this could ever be legal. Especially after learning in school how early the major organs start developing. I don't understand how people can say it isn't even a baby yet when it has a beating heart...

Wild Things Grow Here said...

I didnt watch the videos, but i the picture displayed on the last picture is DIS-GUSTING.
I agree with you that it is wrong. But what do you do if you fall pregnant and its genuinly not your fault?


http://oliviatheenglishrose.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

i agree!!! your great for posting this!!

Rach

http://itsourlifeasmrandmrstaylor.blogspot.com/

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Thanks for posting this Christa. I am soo prolife I could scream it from the top of the world. I will and wont ever understand it. This world is just sick and it makes me sad.

I love you!

Christa Cox said...

i just dont see how anyone can be ok with abortion :( even if its genuinly not your fault its not right to murder. would you ever murder your child that is already born? so what makes killing a baby in your womb ok??

kebowman said...

it takes me about half a second to get fired up about abortion. this post just made me love you more!
pro life! :)

Jenny said...

These are utterly untrue. The process of abortion is absolutely nothing like this, whatsoever; surgical abortion takes place while the "baby" is still a bunch of cells, whilst medical abortion simply forces the womb to contract, and shed its lining; much alike to a particularly heavy period.

Some people are so misinformed, that it's sickening. Have you noticed that it's mainly priests involved with these videos? Know why? Because they're religious nuts who wish to brainwash the level headed members of society, and keep women in place.

I'm pregnant, right now. Four to five weeks, to be precise, and I'm in the middle of booking my abortion. My father's backing me, my boyfriend will never know, and you know what? I can't sodding wait to get it done! Why? I don't WANT a child yet. I'm not READY. Why should I ruin my university by having a child? Yes, I had safe sex, but it still managed to slip through. Such things happen.

These abortion videos are sick and wrong; ask any real doctor, and not only will they tell you how mislead you are, but I imagine they'll laugh in your naive little faces.

Christa Cox said...

no matter what method.. whether you think its "human" or not.. abortion is taking a life. its murder, and its wrong. Justify it any way you want to make you feel better but you are taking away a sweet inocent life.

Christa Cox said...

*humane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...