Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away....

I feel like all it does is RAIN here in Utah..

 it DOWN POORs often too



 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another rainy day........
and the girls (my daughter and my niece) just wanted to play haha

 dont mind my orphan child
 yep, HAIL! only last for like a minute but still...
REALLY???
 HAHA my niece was being a goof ball


 these two are two peas in a pod. Braylee is always following Kallee around everywhere copying everything she does.



feeling nice today?
votes for our blog :)
takes two clicks!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

11 comments :

Kim Airhart said...

Love the pictures!! Those little girls are so precious.

~ Mona said...

So cute! I know how you feel. We've had thunderstorms the last on Mon & Tues for the past two weeks.

~ Mona : )
Mona’s Milestones

Feel free to stop by and vote on “How do you promote your blog?”

Lindsay said...

Our weather here has been weird lately, too. Cold, hot, cold, hot! Hope it stops raining there for you guys!

http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the rain! I wish it would rain like that here in California!

Oh Jazmyn

Amy Nielson said...

oh girl, don't even get me started on the rain!! we're drowning up here in seattle. at least your little lady has family around to stay busy :)

Melissa said...

the weather has been terrible here too and i am in florida!! but they look so cute looking out the window :)

ps. can you email me?? i have a question for you daysfilledwithlove@gmail.com

thanks!

Shannon said...

Awww rain....I wish. What part of Utah are you in? :)

Melanie said...

OMGoodness.... she is just a doll. How do you ever say no to THAT sweet face?!! LOVE all these.

Kristina said...

It's been raining a ton here in NC lately, too. though it's good for my garden, it's bad for us because my little loves to go outside!

Abbey said...

Love your blog! Your pictures of the girls are too cute! Thanks for following my blog...I am a new follower of your blog as well. :)

Siamapieceofcake said...

I love your blog. Your pictures are just beautiful! I am a new follower from Boost my blog Friday. Hope you could visit my blog and follow me back. http://tootsabellarose.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...