Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Baking {{Banana Bread}}

I LOVE baking.
I dont necessarily like COOKING but i love baking yummy stuff.
My mom baked all the time growing up and its one of those traditions i want to pass down to my kids. Majority of my fondest memories are baking with my mom.
I love the aroma filling my house of something baking in the oven :)
Makes it so much more "homey"


{{Banana Bread}}
with my mothers touch :)


Set your oven to 350
Bray helping mommy :)

You will need:

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 medium bananas
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cream together butter, sugar, & eggs.


 Stir in banana, milk, and vanilla
 If you've never made banana bread.. its best to use banana's that are going brown


Add in remaining ingredients




{{now for my mothers touch}}
This is optional:

1/2-1 cup of chocolate chips!
depending on how chocolatey you want it :)
mmmmm banana's and chocolate.....

add into a bread pan like so.....
 (this pic has no chocolate chips from a previous time i made banana bread)

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes!

AND ENJOY!
maybe go run around the block a couple times afterward if your worried about the calories
but everyone need a little indulgence once in a while!




dont forget to vote for us daily!
takes 2 clicks
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments :

Casey Martinez said...

yum yum yum!!!! I love banana bread and chocolate chips sounds soooo good in it!!!

Lisa [at] Beauty and Her Boys said...

Looks delish!!
We are opposites, I enjoy cooking, b/ can't bake for all the cookies in the world. Even my pizzas come out HORRIBLE lmao

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...