Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Style {or lack there of}

Ive never had a certain "style". I guess if i had to categorize it i would say its more casual. I wear what is comfy. Sense ive become a mom my style has certainly changed. Or at least i want it to. I google over pretty clothes and sometimes even buy them, but i never feel "comfy" in them. If i were skinny id be able to wear so much more. Trust me though, i know there are ways around that. Its just harder to find stylish clothes that hide the flaws and dont make me look like an idiot. And i dont have the patients or talent.

Anywho, i thought that for fun id do a post on some things that i wear. But trust me, when fall comes.. my style DEFINITELY changes! Cuz of the fact that its easier to hide! Cardigans, sweaters, vests, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so excited!!!!!!!

 i wear alot of Fox Rider. I just love dirt bikes.

 i LOVE eye shadow. I mostly wear neutral or natural colors but i love pink and purple too :)
 im all about the comfort and flowy shirts! and i really love my "chunky flops" (non flat flip flops lol)
i LOVE lace!
 i wear alot of black shirts

 this black shirt is more knitted than lace but it has the same feel lol. (Oh and yea, im wearing that same pink undershirt, i didnt feel like changing it lol). LOOOOVE toms! i have plans to buy about 100 more :)
 More Fox Rider.
 These are my "Jesus shoes :) not many people like them but i love them and they are COMFY! I feel like im not wearing shoes at all.
i never really go out in just a tank top or spaghetti type top. I will wear some sort of cover over top.


And just for fun... here is some fall fashion that im excited for!!

SWEATS AND HOODIES ARE MY MOST FAVORITE!!

Fall cant come any faster!

8 comments :

Leah Beamon said...

Okay, so I know that you are struggling with your thyroid problem/weight but I have to say that you look REALLY great in these pics!! Especially your legs-they look great in those shorts! I love those VS wrap sweaters too : )

Melanie said...

OK. First off mama look HOT! Seriuosly it's kinda inoying.lol. I flippn adore your Jesus shoes, Especially with that cute dress!

I could have Victorias Secerets clothes as my whole darn wardrobe. I wish they sold more of their cloths in store. I know just like me, you have lovely thyroid issues, but you are super beautiful, & I want your legs. Just sayn.

elisabeth said...

i LOVE your jesus shoes!
you look super adorable!

♥elisabeth

Alaythea said...

I don't really have a defined style either, it sorta annoys me but whatev! I also LOVE Toms, I own four pairs currently including those same black Glitters. I want every color! Lol! And I love those flowy sweaters during the Fall but my hubby hates them, he prefers more fitted looks! Lol!

Holly said...

Oh I cannot WAIT for Fall to come! I love it for the same reasons you do :)

Nikki Darlin' said...

I love fox rider too. And that black shirt is gorgeous!

Leesha said...

loven all the outfits! Im excited for some fall clothing.. not so excited about the fall weather tho! ;)

Hall Around Texas said...

I agree! You look great in these pictures. I love your style, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...