Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Nails..

Ive turned into a late night blogger..
its whatev.
I get so busy during the day and cant stay focused long enough. I think i might have a.d.d lol.

Anyways..................

If you havent heard of CRACKLE nail polish...
you can thank me after this post.
Its so fun!

They sell it everywhere.
i got mine at Icing.
Crackle nail polish is fun anytime but PERFECT for halloween!


First, get a base coat for your "main" color.


The once that is dry..
add your crackle coat! i choose black for halloween but they have any color in crackle
i put it on thick and immediately blow on it for ultimate CRACKLE hahaha.



its great fun!

DO IT!  :)


ps...
im starting a blog hop tomorrow so STAY TUNED

7 comments :

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. When I tried my crackle...it literally cackled at me. It was rejecting my nails or something. Horrible story. My grandmother even pointed it out.

Melanie said...

LOVE em! You are so hottt mama!

Nikki Darlin' said...

I have been wanting some of this nail polish for sooo long. I just can't find the money to buy it. It's looks so awesome.

Darby Hawley said...

My sister has been telling me about this but I've never seen it. That is so neat; I've got to try it!

Jazmyn said...

I love the crackle/shatter nail polishes. I have one in the silver glitter and black. I want to get some orange polish for Halloween though lol.

Petit Monstree

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Loving the crackle, especially the pink/black combo, it looks great! I wish I had enough time to actually paint my nails and let them dry, instead every time I paint them, I rub them, smudge them, ruin them :(

Unknown said...

My best friend loves the crackle nail polish! I am terrible at painting my own so I have yet to try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...