Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

First off, be sure to check out my OCTOBER sponsors!!
Guys its october. Im so stoked. All my Halloween stuff is going up, like TA-NOW. Or in the morning considering its 11pm and im watching a movie with the hubs.

Sorry ive been LOA alot lately.
So busy with photo shoots and editing and birthdays and this weekend we went on our last camping trip of the summer. Anyway... here is a fun little scavenger hunt to hold you over for my MANY post on life that i need to update haha.

Hazy:
Some shots up the canyon i got this weekend.

Inspired by a movie:
these pics are from the 4th of July.
Have you seen Gnomeo and Juliet? haha will this "inspired by a movie" shot is from the scene where the pink bird is trying to blow out the weed thing hahah. makes me laugh.

Brown:

brown mud.
or sepia. whatev. :)
My hubby (right) and his best friend Casey (left)
 
 
Coffee or Tea:
yep. thats coffee. haha

Linger:
bugs, lingering on my knee haha.





Ps.....................
join our weedend blog hop in the previous post!
Every friday yo's!

6 comments :

Tamar SB said...

Great shots this week!! Love your brown pic and love your movie pic, I need to see that movie!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your first two interpretations...those are great!

kewkew said...

Great interpretations. I love the hazy shots and the inspired by a movie shot is adorable. what a sweety.

Misty said...

I hopped on over here from Ashley's Scavenger Hunt Sunday and my first thought when I saw your blog was "What a beautiful family!" I actually have my own weekly linkup going on right now called Favorite Photo of the Week Contest if you would ever like to join in. We would love to have you. :)

Anonymous said...

such fun photos...especially the linger photo..

Unknown said...

What amazing pictures. The inspired by movie shots are just too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...