Wednesday, November 16, 2011

VLOGGING VEDNESDAY IS BAAAACK!

Guys i am so excited! I LOVE vlogging and i was so sad when vlogging vednesdays died out :( So i contacted Don at Adelines Daddy and we agreed on me taking over! WOOP WOOP! Don did all the design work for vlogging vednesdays buttons and such. Contact him if you want him to design your blog or something!

This weeks Theme is:
A day in the life of..............
I choose, a day in the life of a stay at home mom :)

Enjoy! and dont forget to grab the vlogging button and link up your vlog!


(CHECK OUT THE VLOGGING TAB UNDER MY HEADER TO SEE NEXT WEEKS THEME AND ALL THE FOUNDERS OF VLOGGING VEDNESDAYS!)

Turn off music at bottom of blog!



Young&Restless
young and restless
And here is a little Wordless Wednesday :)





8 comments :

Unknown said...

My day in a nut shell! LOL.

Darby Hawley said...

hahaha that video has me rolling! lol

Heather said...

lol... Its been one of those days that I decided I should just go back to work because being a SAHM is way too hard..... then I see your video and it cracked me up. My daughter and I do have dance parties. I dance more like Urkel tho :)

Hall Around Texas said...

OMGosh, you're adorable and hilarious! Love this.

Nikki Darlin' said...

OMG you crack me up. I love this vlog and your life LOL! by the way have you seen the videos that pop up after ur video? scary!

Christa Cox said...

i know...... i dont know how to make them go away.... they make me sick. People struggle hard core haha.

April said...

I love the pictures in this post! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back!
cheers!
www.aamcquay.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

haha your video was hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...