Sunday, December 11, 2011

Apologies & Birthdays

So yesterday i forgot to add in a part of my vlog/video of my weight loss check in. I guess i offended a lot of people with my harsh tactics  in my "How i lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks" video found ---> here <----. And so i made a video apologizing and clearing some air/explaining myself. I will add it in at the end of this post.

But First lets do this Birthday post.

A few weeks ago Jeff's youngest niece turned 3!
We went to the bowling ally to celebrate. I was a ton of fun! Even though Bray was pretty rotten that day, Bray loved the arcade games and loved bowling. I cant wait till this terrible 2's stage is over.





























Now for the vid



Dont forget that all our vacations adventure posts will start tomorrow! A week of Driving, Vegas, California and Disneyland! You dont want to miss out. I took so many pics and videos.

2 comments :

Mallorie said...

Thanks for making my bum happy! Nobody wants to see that...

Unknown said...

I agree with you, it is important to stay active even if you are not trying to lose weight.

I'm in a tough situation with my asthma because I need to work out to help strengthen my lungs, but then again asthma kept me from working out for a year! I got out of breath washing my hair in the shower and getting dressed!

Everybody gets motivated differently, but I am with you I need it to be harsh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...