Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vlogging Vednesdays {Christmas!}

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!

It LITERALLY took me ALLLLLL day to get this vid up!
I made a seperate Youtube channel for my vlogs {find that -->HERE<--} and wanted to upload all that i had and WHAT a task that was! I feel like such a bad blogger i should have had this link up this morning!

This week's theme was "Tell us about your Christmas"

Now grab a button and LINK UP!

Young&Restless
young and restless
DONT FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY IM DOING!
im giving away a makeup pallet as well as some makeup brushes!
Find it --> HERE <--

4 comments :

Kate said...

I am going to do next weeks vlog! :)
& i didn't delete your blog off my site.. Just so you know.. I just had it designed so you'll be added back shortly. :P

This looks fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Shannon said...

Looks like your blessed with a big family! What camera and lens are you using? (not video) I want to do blogging I'm not sure yet hehehe

Alaythea said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Nikki Darlin' said...

Looks like you had a awesome Christmas!!! It's so cute watching the kids open their own presents.
p.s.
you were tagged in my post
http://nikkidarlin.blogspot.com/2011/12/guess-what-you-just-got-tagged.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...