Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mating Season?

March 23rd was a pretty rough day for me.
For a year ago, on March 23rd, was the day i lost my baby.
I just needed to get out that day. 
I think i was home for a total of 3 hours.

We set out for a picnic at the park and to feed the ducks with my friends Bailie and Nikki and all the kiddo. The plan didnt go as expected. Only a minor detour, 20 miles in the opposite direction :) Nikki and i set out for "mission save Bailie from the crack head who decided to go full throttle to the floor in reverse, AT A STOP SIGN!" Who does that?! 
All was well, Bay was just a little shaken up.

Then we were off back to the park :)



Miss Preslie

 Blake man

 Kage man
Haha Braylee getting kicked in the back, no big deal.
Keamyn was concerned. What a sweet heart

 Picnic time!
 Bailie in brown shirt. Nikki in blue (thats her rawr face haha)
 i was so excited for my lunchable pizza... its been forever sense i had one



 feeding the ducks

 Ok this was the funniest thing ever.
So there is this commotion in the water. When nikki starts getting a little upset..
"Oh my gosh that duck is like drowning the other ducks!! What is his deal?! Why is he doing that?!"
hahaha oh Nikki.

awww, whats the matter little dude?? lol
Nikki doing some breast feeding ;)




 Its normal.







Thank you ladies for the adventures and getting me out of the house!

Later that evening i went out to din din with the hubs and midget and then to a cute play with Jeff's family. It turned out to be a pretty decent day despite other upsetting circumstances.
Thank you all!

8 comments :

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Adorable pics! Looks like an awesome day at the park!

Hall Around Texas said...

Aww! Hugs to you, friend! Great photos, as always. And I totally love pizza lunchables too :)

Marley said...

I love the hair on that little dude!!!

http://marleyetme.blogspot.com/

Robin Quick said...

What hot & hip young moms you all are! You guys are so pretty! And the children are adorable!
I'm sorry it was a sad day for you. I hope you found some comfort & peace spending time with your friends & the children. Im glad you have close friends to lean on. =)

Now about the frisky ducks... LOL
They remind me of a time when my 14 year old son was about 4 or 5. He was with his granddad at our pond where my father-in-law had some ducks. Well the ducks decided to mate right then & there. My son started screaming "Papa that duck is trying to drown the other duck!" My father in law just laughed and told him "Nah he isnt drowning her she's giving him a piggy back ride!" LOL!! Of course now every time we see animals doing their thing we say "Look shes giving him a piggy back ride!" and laugh like crazy! ha! Soooo funny!

Unknown said...

Looks.like the.kiddos had.fun!!.I'm.sorry about your loss. I love pizza.lunchables. Hope.you have.a.good month!
Www.noraspaulding.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great pics, looks like you had a really fun day! All the kids are so cute.

It really is best to get out on that day. I have 2 of those days, and distraction is the key to not thinking about it and worrying.

oomph. said...

glad you guys are ok! i was rear ended...at a stop light. come on, people!?!

these are really great photos. love the mohawk!

[oomph.]

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

I'm glad that you had a good day, despite everything! Fantastic photos. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...