Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DEAR RUDE ANONYMOUS COMMENTER........

I have someone who likes to harass me lately here on the blog. Im pretty sure i know who it is.. but you can never be too positive. And sense they dont have the balls to comment who they are or EMAIL me... my only choice to address them in a blog post... so here we go.
With ALL due respect.. please go get a hobby.

If you dont follow my blog anymore, that is awesome, i dont want someone like you following my blog anyway. But WHY do you come back time after time to leave annoying comments?

You are right... i AM pregnant. And i AM emotional.
At this point in time i dont like the contention cuz i get over worked,
There is nothing i can do about that for the next 6 months.
That is WHY im not publishing your comments and not "in the mood for contention"
I have more important things to worry about then getting all worked up over your rudeness. 

And for the record.. i do have opinions, i do voice them, but that doesnt mean every time i post an opinionated blog post, you have to oppose it EVERY SINGLE TIME (anonymously of course).

And opposing opinions are more than welcome here on my blog. 
But when your opposing opinion is throwing low blows at me and judging my character in a UNTRUE way, i get upset, and THAT is why i dont post your comments and dont want "contention" 
That is the ONLY time i get upset.

The reason why im writing this post 
is to ask you to please just stop coming to my blog and being ignorant.

I enjoy blogging and all the wonderful people i have met through blogging, 
But you are making it this ugly thing and i really dont like that.
So PLEASE just stop.......

No one makes you come to my blog.
If you dont like what i do or say.. just stop coming here...
That simple.

14 comments :

samantha said...

I love your blog! I hope you never stop writing :-D

samantha said...

I love your blog! I hope you never stop writing :-D

Emily.Duncan said...

girl! me too! some mom went OFF on me because I asked her a question re: breastfeeding for 35 months. I meant it more as a compliment/inquiring because i know that is a long time. heck i'm in high school and no kids. what do i know about BFing??!
instead of having a grownup convo with me, she wrote me a paragraph of info telling me not to be judgmental...ummm
bloggy peeps confuse me sometimes...sheesh!
keep writing! love your blog
love your family

Jazmyn said...

Ugh I hate people like this. I've never had any anon hate on my blog (well wordpress tracks IP's and emails whenever someone comments anyhow) but when I was on tumblr and had anonymous asks on I always had the same person coming to my tumblr telling me how they hated my blog and other degrading things and I always thought why the hell do you keep coming back if you hate me/my blog so much? I think these people are just nosy and have nothing better to do. Is there a way to change leaving anonymous comments on blogger?

Love, Jazmyn

Sonya Marie said...

I call bs!!!! Cyber bullying is the absolute worst. I really hate when people just log onto the internet to piss off other people. Urgh.

Giggle Business said...

how can anybody say that about you?! some people are rude and disgusting. ur blog is a place for you to share your opinons regardless of what anyone else thinks. good for u standing up to them

Michelle @ The Goodnight Girl said...

That is super lame. I had someone who would harass me on my blog, too. Good for you for standing up for yourself! Honestly, I don't even allow anonymous commenters anymore.

hoLLy said...

i've had the EXACT thing happen to me on my blog. some people are LAME. and MEAN! hang in there, there will always be haters! you are a great mama and a great blogger. we got yo back. :)

Stephanie said...

It's just an example of someone else who likes to hide behind their computer.

I "follow" a lot of blogs but yours is one of the few I really keep up with, I love your writing style, and your daughter is darn cute too! haha.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i look at anonymous commenters in a different light. you should be flattered that they want to waste their time and energy being mean to you. ;-) hah. i've never gotten a negative comment before, but i actually just feel sorry for the people who leave them. they obviously don't have anything exciting in their lives, so they feel the need to stir up drama in some stranger's life.

Christa Cox said...

Thank you everyone! You all know how to bring me up when im down and i appreciate each and every one of you :)
Thank you for all your kind words :)

Melissa said...

Some people are just dumb... I frickin love how honest you are :)

Robin Quick said...

Sounds to me like you have someone that is jealous of you. Just ignore the nonsense sweetie. You don't need that stress in your life. Just keep being the sweet girl you on & move on. =) hugs!

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Someone's jealous!

Christa, you're amazing. I hope that the commenter stops bugging you soon! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...