Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pregnancy Update! (ALMOST 20 WEEKS!)




How far along? 19 1/2 weeks pregnant! (almost 5 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: Nothing again this week. Makes a total of 6+ pounds!
Maternity clothes: I REALLY need to get some. My shirts are all getting too short and i only have like 2 shorts that are comfy or maternity. We cant afford it right now though :( It sucks. 
Stretch marks? No new ones
Best moment this week: Going camping out at our good friend's cabin. It was nice to get away and spend a 3 day weekend with the fam.
Miss anything? Not being pregnant.
Movement: Movements are getting more strong! But still not very often
Food cravings: Not really craving anything this week. I just love to eat haha
Anything making you queasy or sick? Believe it or not.. my emotions are making me queasy.
Gender: BOYYYYYY!!!! Baiden Alton!
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Ligament pain (sharp stab pains in lower belly)
Belly button in or out? In! But i can make it come out when i lay down lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Im very happy but very emotional and sensitive.
Looking forward to: 20 week ultrasound on Monday!

-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

7 comments :

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Boy, I understand the pregnancy brain!!

Im so excited that we are pregnant together. I just started blogging again to document everything.

Tori Baldridge said...

yay almost half way! And only 6 pounds?! you go girl!

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Looking good mama!

MomEO said...

I remember those days! What fun for you. I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I hope you'll drop by and visit.

Unknown said...

Yay, nearly halfway! :) And you look great, I am so jealous!!

Epic said...

Wow, you look so great!!! By twenty weeks of my second pregnancy, I looked like one hot mess (lol)!!! Coming by to visit from the Finding New Friends blog hop.
Cheers,
Char
http://1epicmom.com

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I am back to blogging and am glad that you're happily pregnant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...