Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day {20 Weeks!}


How far along? 20 1/2 weeks pregnant! (almost 5 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: Lost 2 pounds then gained them back. So still no weight gain. Total +6 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Still needing some... but cant afford any. 
Stretch marks? My current ones (from Braylee) are starting to get darker :( But not bad and still no new ones.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby boy again for our 20 week ultrasound! Plus it was just an all around fun weekend (my birthday weekend)
Miss anything? Not being pregnant and my hips not hurting.
Movement: Baiden is a very CHILL baby. I can definitely feel all his movements but they are so soft and not very often. Lets hope he comes out a chill baby too! (Braylee has always been HIGH maintenance and was a ROUGH newborn).
Food cravings: None. Ate a lot of cheerios this week though.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No not really.
Gender: BOYYYYYY!!!! Baiden Alton!
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: PAIN! Belly is growing fast and it hurts. My hips are getting more sore too. Last night i woke up 3 times from pain when i went to rotate to my other side. Sigh.
Belly button in or out? In! But i can make it come out when i lay down lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Im very happy but very emotional and sensitive.
Looking forward to: October 21st ish... when baby boy is in my ARMS, not belly. Sigh.


 isnt he so precious?? 
Cute little hands up by his face. Braylee was also like that a lot in the womb too.
Still a boy!!

-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments :

Robin Quick said...

You are starting to show a lot girlie! I know you are so freaking excited! With my youngest (now 14) at 20 weeks I was on total bed rest due to high blood pressure! Sooooo count yourself very lucky with the aches & pains youre having because it could be worse my friend.
Im wondering if Baiden will look like you since Miss Braylee looks so much like Jeff! lol I also
realized you will have 2 "B" named babies and I have 2 "B" named grown babies! lol My sons are Bryndon (23) and Bradlee (14). Oldest is getting married in March & I just cant believe it!!

Shannon said...

You look great! Cute baby name! Stop by my blog sometime :)

Bridgett said...

You look great! Definitely showing!

Rebecca said...

You are too adorable. You look so tiny still for 20 weeks. I feel like a huge blimp ;) yea for the half way point!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...