Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gon' Fishin'...........

Last week (or was that 2 weeks ago?? Daang i suck at blogging lol) we took Braylee fishing for the fist time! Yes she is 3 years old and JUST went fishing haha. We just went to a couple ponds near by, nothing big.





 hahahaha.. Man i was swollen this day

 Ouch


 These fish were just flying out of the water! They were tiny little suckers but the kids loved it. All you had to do with throw the hook in and they'd attack it! Catch and release!
 The kids looking at the fish!


 We wanted to catch a gold fish but had no luck
Braylee had such a blast!
And i was a germ-a-phobe freak afterward!
Anyone else grossed out by fish?? Just me?? Thats ok :)

Can you take 2 secs to vote for our blog?
WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments :

Christi Lynn said...

aw! I love this. I cannot wait to teach my kids how to fish! I just learned how to bait the hook on my own just a few weeks ago. Love it!

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

looks like a blast. i love to take my boys fishing!! :)

Unknown said...

Those mountains are gorgeous and you and your growing baby wow you look amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...