Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day! {25 Weeks}


Hahahah LOOK at how white my belly is!! (granted i edited it to be bright to TRY to hide my stretch marks.. but its just funny lol)
(This is why i dont post bare belly pics very often... not very pretty lol)

How far along? 25 1/2 weeks pregnant! (6 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: Didnt gain anything this week. {+10 all together}
Size Of Baby: Rutabaga! 13 1/2 inches, and weighing a pound and a half!
Sleep: Sleeping good! i am just waking up to pee at night again. Usually just once.
Maternity clothes: I can still wear all my clothes, some of my shirts just are getting short. So i am only buying shirts.
Stretch marks? My current ones (from Braylee) are starting to get darker :(  And still no new ones.
Best moment this week: Hmmm, the weekend. Nothing else has really happened but i LOVE my weekends with hubby.
Miss anything? Working out..
Movement: Lots! He seriously summer saults. 
Cravings?: Dont really crave anything, i just have to snack. I like to snack on apples, oranges, yogurt, i try to keep it healthy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Food has actually been making me queezy this week.
Labour signs: I think ive been having mild contractions but HOPEFULLY just braxton hicks. Ive been getting them a lot though. Ill talk to my doc at my appt on Friday.
Symptoms: Just the braxton hicks. And lower pressure.
Belly button in or out? In still. It wont pop out. My belly button is a crater lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Ive been pretty chill this week.
Baby related purchases?: Made our first purchase! Got little hand cover things. 
Looking forward to: My doc appt on Friday!
-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

7 comments :

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

I was totally lurking your blog waiting for your post, haha.

And I LOVE your bare belly shots. They look really cute!

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Lmao! I loved when you said I better get off camera before something disastrous happens! I almost spit out my water all over my lap top! You are so funny! and I love the belly shots! oh and that gray top is super cute :)

Piril Maria said...

So pretty! I just cant wait to become a moma myself. Your belly looks AMAZING! WOW!

Robin Quick said...

Belly starting to really get big now little Momma! Its getting closer to time! Im soooo excited for you!!! Hugzzzzz!

Rebecca said...

Your belly seemed to grow so much since last week it seems. Unless it's just me. And you are so lucky you feel movement. I can't wait til I get to. The doctor's said it will be a while so that kind of sucks but baby is in there somewhere :)

Francis said...

Yay. I love following other pregnant momma's too. Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

You look great!!

I started getting Braxton-Hicks at 20 weeks and it makes me sooo nervous. But they tell me it's normal, and getting them earlier in a second pregnancy is common.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...