Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day! {26 Weeks&Diet}

Pregnancy update PLUS talking about my diet.



How far along? 26 1/2 weeks pregnant! (6 1/2 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: Didnt gain anything this week again [3 weeks now] {+10 all together}
Size Of Baby: Cucumber! 15 inches, and 2.2 pounds!
Sleep: Sleeping good, just hurts to turn from one side to the other. And peeing at 5am every morning still
Maternity clothes: I can still wear all my clothes, but i prefer maternity! Speaking of which, my awesome friend Nikki just let me borrow a bunch of cute prego stuff! THANK YOU NIK! Life saver. For real.
Stretch marks? My current ones (from Braylee) are a LITTLE darker :(  And still no new ones.
Best moment this week: Being okayed to work out! (mild working out)
Miss anything? Um....... adult stuff that i cant do for almost FOUR weeks now. Sorry but im just being honest.
Movement: Lots! his summer saults have slowed down but TONS of movement.
Cravings?: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Been nauseous in general
Labour signs: Random braxton hicks.. but those arent LABOR signs.
Symptoms: Oily face, nausea a little, started to get leaky boobs randomly, so fun!
Belly button in or out? The crater is still IN
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but really hubby needy lol
Baby related purchases?: SIGH. No but i pretend online shopped and found SO many things i want to get. I made a wish list. I hope to start getting some.
Looking forward to: 3rd trimester in a week and a half!
-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments :

Bridgett said...

I love Hump Day Bump Day! You are so cute! Your hair look so good. I can't believe you are already 26 weeks. I feel like your pregnancy is going really fast.

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

I know how you feel about the weight gain. I lost so much in the beginning that its sort of been difficult to gain it back without just pigging out on junk. I feel like sometimes people judge me when they see I haven't gained the same as other girls at this point, but I know I am eating right and baby is healthy. :) You're doing awesome. :)

Francis said...

Your bump is adorable.

Sara Smo said...

HOLY CRAP! I took a blogging break, (prob cause the summer is busy like you said) & holy CRAP your almost in your third trimester!!! Im at a loss for words, was there a timewarp somewhere that I missed? Also, do you have instagram Id love to follow you!
<3

Shannon said...

Yay for limited workouts! I always feel better when I get to do a little spin or yoga! Looking good time is going by fast, third tri already wow!

Rebecca said...

Six and a half months!!! exciting! And I think people really do take the "eating for two" a bit too literal. I never have known anyone that didn't want to gain weight though while pregnant and so starved themselves. I only know people who over eat themselves. Both are never good. But you look fabulous and I'm hitting the six month mark soon :) I'm three and a half weeks behind you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...