Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HUMP Day Bump Day! {27w,SPD,Sciatic Nerve}

I appologise for getting this up so late!
This day got away from me, but it was so nice to get out. Do you forgive me?



How far along? 27 1/2 weeks pregnant! (almost 7 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: Gained ONE pound finally! {+11 all together}
Size Of Baby: Head of cauliflower! 16 inches, and 2.5 pounds!
Sleep: Sleep is horrible. SDP pain is BAD at night (if you dont know what SPD is, watch the video). It wakes me up so my sleep is very interrupted! 
Maternity clothes: If you know of a website for cheap maternity clothes LET ME KNOW!
Stretch marks? No new ones! Lots of old ones.
Best moment this week: Finding out i get to go to my O.B appt a day early! lol
Miss anything? My hips not hurting.... :(
Movement: Lots! his summer saults have slowed down but TONS of movement.
Cravings?: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Been nauseous in general
Labour signs: Random braxton hicks.. but those arent LABOR signs.
Symptoms: Oily face isnt as bad! SPD pain, and sciatic nerve pain. Also swelling when i walk around a lot.
Belly button in or out? In bet its getting weird and flatter lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: SO happy! (not counting my pain)
Baby related purchases?: None yet.. just still online looking! Fall stuff is coming in!
Looking forward to: My doc appt tomorrow and 3rd trimester in 4 days
-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments :

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

You crack me up! Boo for the stupid pubic problems!! & that shirt is super cute!

Rebecca said...

I have to agree, I think the shirt is cute. Doesn't make you look anything but adorable. And I didn't know that about the hip thing. I'm going to have to try that out after this baby is born. I would love to try and see if it actually works ;)

Anonymous said...

You are getting so close! I bet Bray is excited to have a little brother soon!

Epic said...

You look great! When I was at the same point as you with my 2nd baby, I had a striking similarity to a whale. :)

Coming by to visit from the Finding New Friends hop!
Cheers,
Char
http://1epicmom.com

Unknown said...

Yay, almost third trimester!! He'll be here before we know it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...