Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day {6 Months Pregnant!}

Sorry this is going up a day late..
Got busy with the Holiday!


(This is why i dont post bare belly pics very often... not very pretty lol)


How far along? 24 1/2 weeks pregnant! (6 months)
Total weight gain/measurements: Lost 3 pounds. {+10 all together}
Size Of Baby: A ear of corn! One pound, 6oz, measures 21 centimeters crown to rump.
Sleep: Sleeping good!
Maternity clothes: I wear both maternity and not maternity.
Stretch marks? My current ones (from Braylee) are starting to get darker :(  And still no new ones.
Best moment this week: Feeling Baiden move like CRAZY! He is so active which is so reassuring.
Miss anything? I kinda miss working out..
Movement: Lots!
Cravings?: Im not CRAVING anything.. but im needing a healthier diet
Anything making you queasy or sick? The heat
Gender: Boy!
Labour signs: I THINK ive been getting a lot of braxton hicks..
Symptoms: Abdominal pain. Constipation.
Belly button in or out? In still. It wont pop out. My belly button is a crater lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Ive been very happy and grateful!
Baby related purchases?: None yet! I ALMMOST got this little monkey wrap but i refrained  
Looking forward to: My doc appt next week!

-------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments :

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Oooh, I totally understand the baby neediness. I don't know if its because my belly is getting bigger or what, but Riley is suppperr needy. Always wants to make sure I know he is my baby, lol.

And yay for looking great!. You give me hope. :)

Shannon said...

Cute belly, wow time is going by fast!

Unknown said...

Looking Great Momma!~ wanted to tell ya i tagged you in a fun post, if you wanna do it..http://www.twoisbetter.net/2012/07/i-was-tagged.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...